Purcell Integrative Osteopathic Clinic
A Direct Primary Care Practice
Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
Board-certified physician and Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
Sub-Specialties and Services
- Caring for children of all ages, from birth through college.
- Support and guidance with optimal growth and development.
- Support in your choices.
- Timely treatment in cases of illness
- General medical care for all, regardless of age. Trained in all specialty areas of adult medicine.
- Goal = to keep you healthy and obtain the best health now and in the years ahead.
- Hands-on diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal imbalances and to help you recover faster from illness.
- Use of medications whenever needed.
- Not the 1st line treatment, but always an option, and tailored to you!
- Access to pharmaceuticals when you need it, and not when you don’t
About Dr. Michael Purcell
I am an osteopathic physician. Osteopathic medicine is patient-focused medicine. The goal is support your ultimate health, facilitating healing when necessary but keeping you healthy!
Board-certified in both Pediatrics and Internal Medicine (adults).
Telemed Services are by Appointment, you will enter the waiting room and be let in selectively at your appointment time. Please call to schedule.