Sub-Specialties and Services
- Caring for children of all ages, from birth through college.
- Support and guidance with optimal growth and development.
- Support in your choices.
- Timely treatment in cases of illness
- General medical care for all, regardless of age. Trained in all specialty areas of adult medicine.
- Goal = to keep you healthy and obtain the best health now and in the years ahead.
- Hands-on diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal imbalances and to help you recover faster from illness.
- Use of medications whenever needed.
- Not the 1st line treatment, but always an option, and tailored to you!
- Access to pharmaceuticals when you need it, and not when you don’t
All primary care services, yearly check-ups, minor office procedures (eg. Skin tag removal),
Osteopathic Manipulation when indicated. Individual OMT sessions available for fee, or if more than 2 needed in a month for members.